Board of Directors Information
The Belmont Historical Society, Inc. Board of Directors consists of nine members elected from the membership for three year terms. Each year at the November General Membership meeting three new members are elected to replace those members whose three year terms are expiring.
The President, Vice-President, Secretary, and Treasurer for the following year are selected at a called meeting after the regular December board meeting.
The 2020 BHS Board of Directors
- President – Martha Page
- Vice-President – Leigh Ford
- Secretary – Laura Egeln
- Treasurer – Elizabeth Atterberry
- Board member – Stan Cromlish
- Board member – Cindy Goins
- Board member – Claudina Ghianni-Toole
- Board member – Lillie Harris
- Board member – Myra Joye