The Belmont Historical Society, Inc. Board of Directors consists of nine members elected from the membership for three year terms. Each year at the November General Membership meeting three new members are elected to replace those members whose three year terms are expiring.
The President, Vice-President, Secretary, and Treasurer for the following year are selected at a called meeting after the regular December board meeting.
The 2021 BHS Board of Directors
- President – Martha Page
- Vice-President – Leigh Ford
- Secretary – Claudina Ghianni-Toole
- Treasurer – Elizabeth Atterberry
- Board member – David Tomlinson
- Board member – Cindy Goins
- Board member – Laura Egeln
- Board member – Lillie Harris
- Board member – Myra Joye